About This Project
- Relocating to this larger 2 bedroom condo, my client wanted an art studio and an apartment that could really show off her paintings.
- Completely open existing kitchen, replace the dark cabinetry and upgrade the two bathrooms.
- Brighten and lighten the entire space.
- Our goal was to give the client everything she asked for. We took out one wall of the kitchen between the kitchen and dining room, and closed off a second entrance into the existing kitchen to maximize the pantry space. We added a huge island with all drawers for storage of dishes, since the client is petite, and did not want to have to reach up for heavier items.
- The original oak floors were dark and heavy, as well as the window coverings, so we replaced the floors with a maple floor (more contemporary) in a lovely shade of grey, and changed all the window coverings to a 5% weave in white.
- The master bathroom has a magnificent shower, with tiles that look like the ocean, and a river stone base. The client spends half the year in the south, and this gives her the feeling of the beach. She loves it!
“Rosalie really listened to me, and delivered a design that really suits me. She was so helpful during the entire renovation process, from design, to shopping for everything and following up with the workers regularly” -CSL Condo Owner