- To create a bright and sociable atmosphere
- More counter space and functional storage
- Change the back door, which had become their most used access, took up too much space
- Priority was to enlarge the kitchen area so we added a mud room extension to get the back door out of the kitchen.
- By Adding a few windows and enlarging the existing ones, we doubled the natural light.
- By using a linear layout we were able to give the client an Island, ideal for entertaining and cooking.
- We added functional storage and display with a beautiful built in hutch and pantry along one entire wall.
- For this kitchen it is definitely the beautiful backsplash with stunning quartz countertop against the sleek white of the cabinets and lighting.
“I loved working with Rosalie. She really listened and designed the perfect kitchen for us” – Lezlie