About This Project
- To create an upscale atmosphere in their new locale.
- More counter space and functional prep area
- Large refrigeration, cook area
- Priority was to ensure we utilized every inch of the work area so that we could keep the store front as big as possible to accommodate the volume of clients waiting for service.
- By relocating the existing staircase for the basement to the back of the work space, we were able to maximize the service counter and final prep area, while creating a dynamic design.
- Inspired by the ocean, the theme reflects water and sand, with subtle wave references throughout
- The stunning quartz counter top made from recycled glass is the true gem of the entire store front. It was the inspiration for the entire colour scheme.
“I am very grateful to Rosalie for her vision. She gave me exactly what I had asked for. The most beautiful fish market in Outrement” -M.Katina